Re: Swarm.jar and javaswarm.dll from Swarm-2.2-pretest-6.tar.gz

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: Swarm.jar and javaswarm.dll from Swarm-2.2-pretest-6.tar.gz
Date: 09 Jul 2002 05:50:54 -0700

TP> Hi Swarm Veterans,

TP> I am using Swarm-2.1.1 and want to use Graph and those options are
TP> in Swarm-2.2-pretest-6.tar.gz Swarm.jar and javaswarm.dll.

TP> Is it possible if I can copy and paste the files swarm.jar and
TP> javaswarm.dll on top of Swarm-2.1.1 and will it be fine and work.

TP> Thanks a lot.

You should consult the FAQ on this issue:

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/SwarmFaq/SwarmOnlineFaq.html#3.1

make sure you have followed the instructions to the letter.  Be
prepared to debug your process.  Nobody can tell you for sure that it
will work, you have to try for yourself!  Welcome to free
software/open source process!

Alex
--
  Alex Lancaster           |