a problem about ASM of SFI

From: liu as
Subject: a problem about ASM of SFI
Date: 28 Oct 2002 16:56:11 +0800

Hi all,
  I'm a freshman in Swarm.
  Recently I'm trying the Santa Fe Artificial Stock Market.
  I have tried it with a object C version in Linux.
  When I run the ASM with the DEMO parameters:
 > Class     Number    Initial-holding
 >   BF        30         1.0
  I find the prices in serial are big (10-100 mostly)
  But when I incerased the number of agents
 > Class     Number    Initial-holding
 >   BF        300         10.0
  I find that the prices are much lower(< 5 mostly, and many 0.001)
  I have tried it with different spytype(vcvar,slope,adaptive) and
different periods(5000 periods and 50000 periods)
  Can anybody tell me why? and how to adjust the parameters when the numbers

of agents incerasing?

  many thanks

  liuxg

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡