problem with code and compilation

From: cwwong
Subject: problem with code and compilation
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:10:24 -0000

Dear techenical support,

               I have download the a source code of Mag simulation from
http://alife.tuke.sk/projekty/mag_html/download/magPack.tar.gz
by Peter Zvirinsky and have modify some code for porting from 1.4.1 to 2.0,
(setNumBins to setBinCount) but I still have a number of warning when I
compile it with make.

I have send a email to the author of hte code but he hasn't reply. So just
wonder could you help me out,

Problem:
1.
in ObserverSwarm.m(663)     [sizeDistGraph setBinNum: 10];
the setBinNum is a method but I cannot find the method on the document
is it a bug/typing error?

2.
There are many warning in the compilation, I have ignore these warning and
compiled the code,
but it crash everytime the button is pressed second time on the menu. Also
when clicking on the blue tab on the table, it will say segmentation fault.

Yours sincerely,
Chi Wai Wong