[Swarm-Support] Re: Can't find BLT for building SWARM

From: Peter A. Steadman
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Re: Can't find BLT for building SWARM
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:23:36 -0700 (MST)

Dear Paul,

Thanks a whole lot and sorry for bothering you with it. I didn't find
the mail lists -- such as the one for support -- until after I'd mailed
you. I've subscribed to those lists, and I'll direct any other problems
I have there.

Thanks again. That was awfully quick and I appreciate it.

-Peter

Peter A. Steadman                       address@hidden
Senior Software Developer

National Center for Genome Resources    tel: (505)995-4450
2935 Rodeo Park Drive East              fax: (505)995-4432
Santa Fe, NM 87505                      www.ncgr.org