Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on XP

From: Paulo Roberto Ferreira Jr.
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on XP
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:47:52 -0300

Paul,

Ok. I get you point about Swarm-2.1.1.

I try to use binary version of pre-release Swarm-2.2. I get Cygwin latest version from official site and use "javaswarm" command after export all enviroment variables. But, after that, the system does not run and say there is no "cygtcl80.dll". I can't find this DLL on Cygwin.

I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Paulo.