Re: [Swarm-Support] MacOS X Binaries Available

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] MacOS X Binaries Available
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:58:20 +1100

Everything except the single file gsed is installed in package named
subdirectories of /usr/local.
It will have no affect on your current environment unless you already have
sudirectories of /usr/local called tcl8.4.1,tk8.4.1, blt2.4z or swarm2.1.
To uninstall, just delete the name subdirectories.

Bill Northcott