RE: [Swarm-Support] Conway's Game of Life available for Swarm

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Support] Conway's Game of Life available for Swarm
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:54:13 -0000

I'm going to submit one very shortly that models nest size assessment
behaviour in ant scouts. Just have to package it up and send it to Glen for
his usual testing to destruction. Watch this space,
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Complex Systems Modelling Group (COSMIC)
Department of Earth Science and Engineering
Imperial College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7444
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/