[Swarm-Support] Grid2d and ZoomRaster

From: Li An
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Grid2d and ZoomRaster
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:18:15 -0500

Dear Swarm users,

I have a Grid2d object that is placed in a ZoomRaster object for display. If I set the width and height of the ZoomRaster equal to the X and Y sizes of the Grid2d object, then the map is too large to be displayed on the screen. If I use a fixed width and height for the ZoomRaster, then only art of the Grid2d can be displayed.

Any suggestions about how to adapt the Grid2d object proportionate to the size of the ZoomRaster? Put another way, the Grid2d object (regardless of its size) can be always displayed in a size-fixed ZoomRaster object?

Thanks,

Li