[Swarm-Support] Problems running Cygwin under XP

From: Audun Clark
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Problems running Cygwin under XP
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:09:02 -0800 (PST)

I realise this is not directly a Swarm question but I am
not having a lot of luck solving this problem through the
Cygwin sites.
I have installed Swarm 2.2 and the latest version of
Cygwin, along with all the other bits and bobs that the
swarm documentation suggests in order for Swarm to operate
and now I am stuck because everytime I start up Cygwin the
prompt screen appears... and then disappears almost faster
than the eye can see.
Does anyone have any solutions to this aggravating problem.
Audun Clark
BA, MA, Phd?
Queen's University Belfast