[Swarm-Support] Please help, How to use EZDistribution graphs in java?

From: %fullname%
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Please help, How to use EZDistribution graphs in java?
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:38:29 -0000

Hello,

I am a new user of swarm, I am using java swarm packages to simulate
complex adaptive economic environments, I've got good experience in
Java,

I am facing some troubles when trying to use some classes of java swarm
library, for example I need to draw a distribution graph, I know that I
should create an object of type EZDistributionImpl, how then can I set
the collection data of that graph, I investigated the library but could
not find any method that does that, if you looked at EZDistributionCImpl
you can find a method called setCollection which sets the collection of
target objects which will be requested to generate the dataset for the
histogram, and a set of other useful methods that could be used to set
the properties of that graph, however, I could not find any
corresponding methods in EZDistributionImpl, what is the difference
between EZDistributionImpl & EZDistributionCImpl?!! I tried also to use
the latter, it had been compiled well but I could not run it, the
program crashed (actually it had been freezed at some point without
providing any kind of exceptions), I think I have used it in a correct
way, I mapped each possible statement in ObjectiveC to the corresponding
method in java (like createBegin() and createEnd()), what is the
difference between EZBin and EZBinC? Why the former does not contain the
methods I need and the latter could not be used? I found a lot of
similar pairs of classes and interfaces in library with the same
problem,

Please Help!

Hala Al-Bakour
University of Essex