[Swarm-Support] Swarm v-2.2

From: Albakour, Hala
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Swarm v-2.2
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:54:56 -0000

Hello everybody,

I am trying to run a swarm application on the snapshot version 2.2 of
swarm,
I have installed all cygwin llibraries and removed old swarm 2.1.1,
When I run my application I receive an error telling me that the dynamic
library cygtcl80.dll does not exist,
What is actually installed in my cygwin directory is tcl84.dll, I tried
to search for cygtcl80.dll in cygwin website but it is not available to
be downloded directly, it sounds llike an old version,
Has anyone faced this trouble before? Should I have installed an old
version of cygwin but which one?
I tried also to rename tcl84.dll to cygtcl80.dll but I received an error
indicating that one of the required procedures is not available in that
library,

Could any one help please?

Hala