[Swarm-Support] Pop-up Window

From: luo pi
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Pop-up Window
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 01:16:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dear everyone,
With the following codes, I get two buttons, one is
“Open”, another is “Close”. However, I hope that when
I click the “Open” button, it pops up a widow in which
we can choose something, and which has “Ok” and
“Cancel” button, liking coding in Visual C++ or Visual
Basic.
panel = [ButtonPanel createBegin: [self getZone]];
   [panel setButtonTarget: self];
   panel = [panel createEnd];
   [panel setWindowTitle: "Control"];
   [panel addButtonName: "Open" method: @selector
(open_m)];
   [panel addButtonName: "Close" method: @selector
(close_m)];

Maybe you can give me some advices and relative
examples.
Thank you very much!
                    Patrick.L