Re: [Swarm-Support] Still "getting started"

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Still "getting started"
Date: 08 Oct 2003 14:31:54 -0700

CK> Also, does it matter where my swarmapps-2.1.1 directory resides?
CK> All the other stuff installed in /usr/local but my swarmapps-2.1.1
CK> is in ~

It would help if you told us which operating system you are using.

Based on the printenv output I infer that it must be MacOS X, but you
should always state all your operating system information (including
the exact version of the OS you are using and all versions of any
required software) to assist others in helping you debug your problem.

Alex