[Swarm-Support] extending the standard --help message

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: [Swarm-Support] extending the standard --help message
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:03:34 -0000

Hi,
  my Swarm app has it's own --help message that I generate myself if the
--help option is passed at runtime, however my creation of this message has
supressed the standard Swarm --help message which is very useful. Is there a
way to integrate the two somehow, or will I just have to extend my --help
message to include all the useful stuff from the standard one?
  Thanks,
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Complex Systems Modelling Group (COSMIC)
Department of Earth Science and Engineering
Imperial College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7444
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/