[Swarm-Support] Iconifying EZGraph widgets ... (fwd)

From: Mark ONeill
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Iconifying EZGraph widgets ... (fwd)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:38:21 +0000 (GMT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:55:46 +0000 (GMT)
From: Mark ONeill <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: Mark ONeill <address@hidden>
Subject: Iconifying EZGraph widgets ...

I am quite new to swarm (using the EVO package to look at
aspects of insect embryology). Could anyone tell me how to
start up EZgraph display tools iconified. I thought the
withdraw method would work on this type of object (as it
appears to have ArchivedGeometryWidget as its base class).

Compilation is Ok -- but EZGraph says that withdraw is not
a valid method.

Regards

Mark O'Neill