Re: [Swarm-Support] *** event raised for error: InvalidArgument

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] *** event raised for error: InvalidArgument
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:59:50 +1000

It is possible, that this error is caused by a corrupted archive file as Paul Johnson suggests.

It could also be due to compiling this section of the Swarm libraries with a version of gcc which does not properly compile deeply nested method calls. At one point in getExpr the calls are nested five deep.

So if trashing and recreating the archive files does not work, let us know what the platform is and where you got the Swarm libraries or if you built them yourself.

Bill Northcott