Re: [Swarm-Support] make?

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] make?
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:24:33 +1000

On 03/05/2004, at 8:14 AM, Jurgen van der Pol wrote:
I dare hardly ask, but anybody please tell me quickly how I can stop make (OS 10.3) to spit out gobs and gobs and gobs of

symbol _TclFileAttrsCmd used from dynamic library /usr/local/tcl8.4.4/lib/libtcl8.4.dylib(tclFCmd.o) not from earlier dynamic library /System/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.4/Tcl(tclFCmd.o) symbol _TclFileDeleteCmd used from dynamic library /usr/local/tcl8.4.4/lib/libtcl8.4.dylib(tclFCmd.o) not from earlier dynamic library /System/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.4/Tcl(tclFCmd.o) symbol _TclFileRenameCmd used from dynamic library /usr/local/tcl8.4.4/lib/libtcl8.4.dylib(tclFCmd.o) not from earlier dynamic library /System/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.4/Tcl(tclFCmd.o)

I just want the warnings & errors...

That is a good question. If I knew the answer, I would fix it. More recent versions of gcc have been getting progressively more picky about warnings, which is good but verbose. There is probably some linker flag that might suppress these. To be honest, it is not high on the priority list right now, because it is purely cosmetic.

Bill Northcott