[Swarm-Support] swarm 2.2 installation

From: Alexander Hoess
Subject: [Swarm-Support] swarm 2.2 installation
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:24:30 -0000

hello!

i know there are a lot of questions related to this topic but these didn't
help me!!!

i installed swarm 2.2 pretest 10, cygwin and jdk 1.4.2_04! first i got some
errors because the dlls of cygwin were not in the path! i changed that an now
i have no more errors! fine... but when i want to start my simulation (or
jheatbugs) the prompt is returning without a feedback! in my ide (jbuilder x)
i figured out, that the simulation stops without an error at the call of
initSwarm(...)! Can someone help me out? I am developing a traffic simulation
for my diploma and i think that swarm is the best framework for this!

thanks for your help...

with kind regards,
alexander hoess