[Swarm-Support] config.swarm?

From: David Camacho Trujillo
Subject: [Swarm-Support] config.swarm?
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 11:10:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hallo dear Swarmers,

While trying to compile any application, almost at the end of the process,
appears this massage:
"../i686-pc-cywin/bin/Id: cannot find -lBLT24collect: Id returned 1 exit
statusmake: ***[bug.exe]Error 1 "

I have try to follow the problem trough the files:
 Make -> Make.appl ->Make.common

And I have realize that in Make.common there are some references to this
library and it location. I have already fulfilled that but still it does not
work.
On the other hand, I have realize that also in the file "config.swarm" there
are some references to this library, but I don’t really know how to modify it
in order to fix this problem.
Does any one have and idea on how to change this file?

My O.S. is XP. (I have try to download the Pietro Terna´s .iso but is to large
for my home connection, but I have installed Cywin and Swarm following the
previous recommendations)

Thanks in advance.

David Camacho