[Swarm-Support] Swarm 2.1.1 Windows development kit

From: Andre Costa
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Swarm 2.1.1 Windows development kit
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:53:01 +1000

Hi all,

I am trying to obtain the Swarm 2.1.1 Windows development kit (to install on an old machine running NT). I am unable to obtain it, as the swarm.org ftp server has been down for a while, and the mirrors no longer seem to host Swarm software.

Does anybody know if the kit is currently available for download anywhere on the web ? Specifically, the file I am looking for is that which used to be available at

ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/binaries/w32/swarm-2.1.1.exe

Cheers,
Andre Costa.

Andre Costa
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Centre of Excellence for Mathematics and Statistics of Complex Systems
University of Melbourne
Victoria, 3010
Australia

Email: address@hidden