[Swarm-Support] Half a ZoomRaster cell?

From: Eric McLeskey
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Half a ZoomRaster cell?
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:44:50 -0600

I have a model that's using a ZoomRaster to create a grid with nearly 23,000
cells and I've just modified the input data so that I now have only 552
cells (8 x 69) and I've noticed that all the cells in the first column (1,
j) seem to be cut in half.  I never noticed this when I was using the larger
data set since the cells were much smaller on the screen so that the whole
ZoomRaster could be seen at once.  I don't know if this is a common problem
or not but I'm having a tough time figuring it out.  It's more of an
annoyance for me than anything but I'd still like to fix it.  Any ideas of
where to start?

Eric McLeskey
Graduate Student
Institute for Natural Systems Engineering
Utah State University
1600 Canyon Road
Logan, UT  84321

phone: (435) 797-8039