[Swarm-Support] problems with control panel buttons

From: Armano Srbljinović
Subject: [Swarm-Support] problems with control panel buttons
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 14:33:16 +0100

Hello,

I am using SWARM tutorial as a basis for building my own SWARM application (using java-based SWARM 2.1.1). I succeeded in building an application that runs multiple experiments (the so-called "ExperimentSwarm"). However, while doing this, I lost the capability of controlling the "stop" and "next" buttons on the Control Panel. It seems to me that calls to doTkEvents work from within my ObserverSwarm but do not work from within my ModelSwarms. In other words, while running my ModelSwarms, "stop" and "next" buttons on the Control Panel are insensitive to pressing them. What's wrong?

Thank you very much,
Armano Srbljinovic