Re: [Swarm-Support] Cannot access memory 0x2000000

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Cannot access memory 0x2000000
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 07:39:40 +1100

Hi Xiaojun

Your problem is a bad pointer.

You need to run under gdb. When it crashes do a backtrace. Examine this to see which pointer got the wrong value.

Next have a look at the code that sets that pointer. If you can see the error, you solved your problem. If not, put in some breakpoints or printfs to check values as the code runs.

It's tedious, but it is what you have to do.

Bill Northcott