[Swarm-Support] support

From: 董忠林
Subject: [Swarm-Support] support
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:36:34 +0800 (CST)

Hello! I am a beginner of Swarm. I have installed Swarm 2.1.1 under windows 2000 in my computer. Now I can only build and execute some examples as Heatbugs and so on. However I encounter a problem. In the heatbugs example, there are two files named HeatbugBatchSwarm.h and HeatbugBatchSwarm.m. I do not want to do fileI/O with the usual Graphics mode. So I type the commands “heatbugs.exe �Cb”. It create a OUTPUT file named “unhappiness”. There are 250 values in the file. My questions: 1.Whether can it output more values, for example 400 values. 2.What should I do if I want to output more values in the “unhappiness” file. Thank you very much! Yours dongzl

未婚禁入 婚外恋情 北京 上海 广州 深圳
体验口对口的真实感觉
劲歌、金曲,流行、怀旧 免费随你点!!!
163收费邮箱无条件全面升级,升幅强劲,加量不加价!
更强安全系统,更大容量!一样的价格,不一样的空间!
邮箱订购及咨询热线(24小时):8008309163 或 020-87324711