[Swarm-Support] Usage of Drop

From: Crile Doscher
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Usage of Drop
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 12:50:09 +1300

Can an object call drop on itself, i.e. something along the lines of [self
drop];?  My gut
feeling is no but thought it might be useful to check.  The context is that I
have agents
that I'd like to drop once they reach a given set of coordinates - in my case,
the agents
are water volumes that flow over and then out of simulation space and aren't
needed
again.  Wrap around is currently enforced so I'm looking into un-enforcing that
but will still
need to drop them in some way.  The agents are created in a ModelSwarm so I'm
assuming they'll have to be dropped from there, though I don't quite see the
best way for
such an agent specific thing to bubble up to that next level.  Thanks -
Crile