[Swarm-Support] swarm! help! thanks!

From: 于 同奎
Subject: [Swarm-Support] swarm! help! thanks!
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:33:54 +0800

Dear swarmer:

 After learning for a few days, I understand SWARM generally.

I want to build my own applications, and i want to use JBuilder as my platform.

T added swarm and kawa in my libarary and the model can be compiled corrctly. But it runs if i input "javaswarm StartTestApp", nothing happen if i click "run" in JB.

 Can i run it in JB, and how?

 Thank you very much!

于同奎 Tongkui Yu
重庆大学经济与工商管理学院硕士研究生 E-mail:address@hidden Tel:023-65108564
QQ:35651106
重庆大学12舍2单元651 个人主页:http://www.5ixx.net

Postgraduate of Management Science and Engineering
Tel:+86 02365108564
E-mail:address@hidden
Homepage:http://www.5ixx.net
College of Economics and Business Administration, Chongqing University, 400030, P.R.China