Re: [Swarm-Support] functionGraph

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] functionGraph
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:32:11 -0600

EZGraph class does work, at least in Linux, so instead of trying to fish about with other things, we should try to find out what's wrong in your system.

But, if you are really determined to find a program that uses Function graph, I did one a couple of years ago

http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/MySwarmCode/Marriage

pj

address@hidden wrote:
Hello everybody.

It seems that Swarm-2.2 pretest 10 has a problem in the EZgraph class. The method createMinSequence doesn´t work. To go over this problem, I am thinking about useing another class, like functionGraph, to create the graphs.

Where can I find an application that uses functionGraph?

Thanks

Derek