Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarmapps under Swarm 2.2

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarmapps under Swarm 2.2
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 11:01:55 -0700

address@hidden wrote:

managed to compile the applications. However, if I type then the name of the program (e.g. heatbugs [return]), the cygwin terminal says "bash: heatbugs: command not found. Can someone pls tell me what I am doing wrong?

Yes... try "./heatbugs [return]"

By default, bash does not look in the current directory for the file it is trying to execute, so you need the "./" to tell it to look right here.

Steve R.

--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.
250 California Ave.