Re: [Swarm-Support] Information

From: Adrian von Buttlar
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Information
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 11:33:24 +0200

i tried to build swarm on gentoo. worked quite well except for the java part.
i didnt have time to look into it. simply disabling java support did the
trick and it ran "out of the box" (as gentoo is a source based distribution
all the dev tools were already installed, plus several dependencies that are
in gentoo's portage tree).

cheers from hamburg,
adrian