Re: [Swarm-Support] Objective C error message or something like that!?

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Objective C error message or something like that!?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 03:10:46 -0700

>>>>> "-" == Physician   writes:

-> Hello support team, i am doing my first steps on swarm. After
-> modifying the heatbugs example i got some command line output i do
-> not understand. It is:

-> '/src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/FArguments.m:348 -*Farguments(c)
-> _setReturnType:*'

-> The '*' is a square bracket, which i am not able to use (perhaps
-> the mail program) +hmpf+

-> What does this output mean? I think it is Objective C but i can't
-> find the named file.

-> The program opens the TK windows and later ends up because of a
-> illegal memory access. The output is written before this illegal
-> access occurs.

-> I am running a swarm 2.2 pretest 10 version, that should be from
-> 2003/09. All running on a windows xp.

Please try running heatbugs with the latest official 2.2 Windows
binary, see download instructions at:

 http://www.swarm.org/wiki/Swarm:_stable_release#Windows_binaries

and FAQ at:

 http://www.swarm.org/wiki/Swarm_FAQ:Windows_installation