[Swarm-Support] Closing and reopening EZgraphs while simulation is runni

From: Donovan van den Heever
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Closing and reopening EZgraphs while simulation is running
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 01:17:09 +0200

Hi

Can anyone inform me on how to open and close EZGraphs while the simulation is running, maybe by pressing a button or something.
What is the necessarry methods, I know getGraph will play a role. When the graphs are visible, it seems too slow down a simulation considerably, so I want to temporaraly close it and open it. When it is closed the graph must still be plotted in the background. Note: I am looking for a better solution then just minimizing it.

Thank you,
Donovan van den Heever.