[Swarm-Support] Swarm-2.2-pretest-10.tar.gz

From: Stephen Ongaro
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Swarm-2.2-pretest-10.tar.gz
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:29:35 -0700 (PDT)

I am unable to obtain the file Swarm-2.2-pretest-10.tar.gz - can anyone assist?

Stephen Ongaro

Physician <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Stephen Ongaro:

I installed Swarm 2.2 and the Java package last time on my Win XP. I'm running ecplise but i think that doesn't matter.

Install Swarm 2.2 via the online installation of that special Cygwin version (as to be found on www.swarm.org). Later get the Swarm-2.2-java package for Windows. After installing that you should only need to change some preferences.
In eclipse there is:

Preferences > Java > Build Path > Classpath Variables

There i had to add:

PATH [drive]:\Swarm-2.2.-java\bin
CLASSPATH [drive]:\Swarm-2.2.-java\share\swarm\swarm.jar
SWARMHOME [drive]:\Swarm-2.2.-java\

In eclipse you have to add 'swarm.jar' extra to the current project as external library.

That was what i found out after some search in google. There was a good explanation that Pietro Terna wrote for his students. Although i don't speak italian is got it ;-)

I hope it will help you.

Best Regards, Seb

p.s. I hope you didn't install the Swarm-2.2.-pretest10 that can still be found at Pietro Terna's site. That is outdated ;-)