[Swarm-Support] JavaClassProxy error

From: K a
Subject: [Swarm-Support] JavaClassProxy error
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:05:29 -0800

Hello All,

-Swarm2.2, Java, Windows
Having built a model and run, I get the following error:

*** event raised for error: InvalidArgument
*** function: _i_Object_s__doesNotRecognize_(), file:
/src/swarm/src/defobj/DefObject.m, line: 825
JavaClassProxy does not recognize interact
*** execution terminating due to error
/src/swarm/src/defobj/Symbol.m:187 -[Error(c) _raiseEvent:]

Please could anyone advise on what is going on with this error?

Note: I only get this error when, in my ModelSwarm class, I build action
messages sent individually to every object in a List, using
createActionTo$message. When I use createActionForEach$message on the
collection, it seems to work.

The reason why I'm trying with createActionTo$message is because I think my
simulation runs considerably faster this way. Using the ForEach initialisation
seems to be slower.

Any advice welcome. Thanks a lot.
Kel

once.