[Swarm-Support] Updating a seperate Raster Window

From: Donovan van den Heever
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Updating a seperate Raster Window
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:43:03 +0200

Hi

I have two Zoomraster widgets in my simulation. The one is normal simulation driven, being updated every time step, the other one only reacts on button clicks from the user. The changes caused by the user interaction takes place in the background, but is not reflected immediately on this second (user) raster. I want this changes to appear visually, immediately on the click of the button. Does anybody have a solution...

Thank you.
Donovan van den Heever