Re: [Swarm-Support] Releasing memory of pixmaps on rasters

From: Donovan van den Heever
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Releasing memory of pixmaps on rasters
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:03:43 +0200

Hi

I don't know if this is some sort of bug or something.

Let's say I create a ZoomRaster Window. When I close the window
by pressing the cross, the memory for it is not released. I call a
destroynotification method which does the usual , drop and setting to nil.
I am running Swarm on Cygwin in WinXP. (Note, I just fill the raster with some color, but figure it does the same for a raster where no changes took place).

Any help will be appreciated.

Donovan van den Heever.