Re: [Swarm-Support] Problems installing Drone

From: Mukul Patil
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Problems installing Drone
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:32:35 -0400 (EDT)

 Thanks for the reply, installing from the RPM worked.
 Now I have another question:
 When I 'make' my model I get two warnings multiple number of times:
 1) undefined reference to `GlobalRDebug'
   This occurs whenever the code uses the DMSG() function
 2) undefined reference to `uniformDR'
   This occurs whenever that line in the code uses the getUniformD()
function

 Finally at the end of the nake process I get:
 collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
 make: *** [team] Error 1

 Surprisingly inspite of the error the .o files are being generated.

 This model runs fine on another machine with an older version of Swarm.
While running it with Swarm 2.2-5 I had to delete the "APPLIBS=-lspace
$(EXPTOOLSPATH)/libUM-ExpTools-4.a" line from the Makefile. I have also
deleted all references in the code to the libspace.so, libanalysis.so,
libsimtoolsgui.so, libsimtools.so, librandom.so, libtkobjc.so,
libtclobjc.so, libobjectbase.so, libactivity.so, libdefobj.so,
libcollections.so, libmisc.so and libobjc.so libraries as the only library
the has been installed in /usr/lib/swarm/ is the libswarm library.

Am I correct in deleting those references to the other libraries?, Are all
of them now included in libswarm?

                                                         Thank You,
                                                         Mukul Patil.