[Swarm-Support] Model Actualization

From: David Camacho Trujillo
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Model Actualization
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:53:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I am actualizing my model according to the new SWARM methods. In particular I
took some libraries (a Genetic Algorithm from J.J. Merello) that where utilizing
the deprecated objectLoader method.

(My goal is to utilized Drone for multiples runs like in a Sensitivity analysis,
but also serialization)

And after the steps decribed on the tutorial: simpleSwarmBug3 (lispArchiver,
instead of ObjectLoader) -> ...simpleObjectSwarm3 (which introduce the new
“parameters class”) and now it does not respond to the changes I do on the
parameters, those that where on the SwarmModel probe and now on the Parameters
probe.
I suppose some thing is missing on my code (some how the "ModelSwarm"  has to be
actualized and take or check for the new parameters at every step,
like in the line:
[displayActions createActionTo: probeDisplayManager message: M(update)];
form the "buildActions" method on the ObserberSwarm, but I dont find ma error.
Before, some times I stop the GA change the parameters on the Model probe and
run it longer) but I can not find it.
Have you any suggestions, where to look?
Many thanks
David.