Re: [Swarm-Support] A couple of questions

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] A couple of questions
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:07:09 -0400

Dinis,

I would strongly strongly suggest that you make sure you save the RNG seed from each run. If nothing else you can create a set of random seeds (say from a table) and then initialize the RNG sequentially with them at the start of each run. You want to do this because you may find a particular run that is of interest you may want to rerun it to get further information from it. If you do not save the seed this is not possible.

Doug Donalson (Ecologist)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dinis Gökaydin" <address@hidden>