[Swarm-Support] Model actualization (II)

From: David Camacho Trujillo
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Model actualization (II)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:16:07 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Swarm community,

I have actualized my model (It consist of a GA developed by J.J. Merello)
following the new tutorial for the 2.2 version. Therefore, now I don´t establish
the model´s parameters on the “ModelSwarm” but on the “Parameters” Object.
Almost every runs fine, but now, if I change the values of float (or double)
parameters, they change on the widget (under GUI mode) but the modelSwarm does
not really actualize them. This is not the case of the “integer” values, which
are properly actualized. (Same problem under batch mode)

I have notice that the methods on “Parameters” are different for integers or
doubles, and I am using specific methods to do so “setParameterX” but still, it
does not work properly and I don´t have an idea on what could be wrong.
Did you have some?

(Iam working under Suse 9.2)
David