[Swarm-Support] No javacswarm or javaswarm

From: danovt
Subject: [Swarm-Support] No javacswarm or javaswarm
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 15:50:41 -0400

I've just installed Swarm 2.2 on Windows XP.  I downloaded and installed the latest binary, I extracted the Swarm-2.2-java.tar.gz file, put it in my root drive as C:\Swarm, and followed the instructions to mount that directory.

I also added the added C:\Swarm\bin to the PATH variable.

I've downloaded JHeatbugs, but I can't get it to compile.  I tried using javacswarm, but I get an error saying command not found, and I confirmed that I cannot find any file called javacswarm in the installation.  I have javaswarm.dll, but that command isn't found either.  Is my installation missing something?  Can these files be obtained separately?

I'm running Sun's j2sdk1.4.2 if that helps

Thanks!!
-Dan