Re: [Swarm-Support] Problems with GCC 4

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Problems with GCC 4
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:38:47 -0800

Paul Johnson wrote:
I did make quite a few changes in CVS to solve the worst of these warnings. I'm attaching the patches against Swarm-2, just incase you want to try them. Mostly, you will see that the goal is to make method

Thanks Paul,

Steve Jackson reports that with your patches, things were a lot better but still some warnings...

AND the ObjectLoader is still reading in bad values, which is extremely bad---setting random parameter values to NaN, etc..

So we're going back to trying to compile an older version of GCC.

Steve

--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.
250 California Ave.