Re: [Swarm-Support] C# Swarm

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] C# Swarm
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 07:37:41 -0600

Todd Thomson wrote:
Is there any interest in a port of Swarm using C#?
I've thought about a port of Swarm to .NET. While ought to be possible to plug-in the current Swarm into .NET or Mono leveraging the existing multilanguage support, ideally there would be a compilation of Swarm itself for the CLR. I seem to remember some work being done on a Objective-C# compiler, but I'm having a hard time finding the reference and source tree. Otherwise, one to get a `pure' execution environment would be to write a new implementation of Swarm from scratch in C#. I do like C#...