Re: [Swarm-Support] Spam problem

From: Paul Box
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Spam problem
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:40:20 +0930

Hello Joerg

I am happy to unsubscribe you from the list if you wish. However, I would appreciate if you could tell me: are you getting spam that is addressed to swarm-support that is spam? I thought I had been filtering the lists fairly rigorously, and am surprised if spam had made it through to regular subscribers to the list. I would like to know what has made it through to you, so that I can keep it from happening in the future.

Paul Box
administrator, swarm-support