[Swarm-Support] swarm install windows XP

From: Vera Lucia da Silva
Subject: [Swarm-Support] swarm install windows XP
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:12:43 -0200

Hi members

I have windows XP and when I am executing setup.exe in installing process
emerge the error of the uncompression of the ocaml-3.08.1-1.tar.bz2 file.
Please see the attached file.

The question:
Do you want to skip this package?

Answer:
Yes - When the setup.exe is finalized, it is not created the swarm directory.
No – The installation stop in 48%.

The setup.exe was ran any times and always appears the same error.

I have the winrar 3.70 beta 7 and winzip 8.1.
There is any problem with my computer configuration (windows XP)?

Best regard,

Vera Lúcia da Silva
Computer Science Division
Technological Institute of Aeronautical