[Swarm-Support] Query with Swarm

From: Kavita Gangal
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Query with Swarm
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:25:53 +0530

Hi all,
I am trying to run my program on Windows XP from Eclipse.

In my program I am getting the following error:

*** event raised for error: InvalidArgument
*** function: _i_Object_s__doesNotRecognize_(), file: /src/swarm/src/defobj/DefObject.m, line: 834

SwarmObject does not recognize Birth

*** execution terminating due to error
/src/swarm/src/defobj/Symbol.m:187 -[Error(c) _raiseEvent:]

In the above error Birth( ) is a method defined by me in modelSwarm.java
Before showing this error in eclipse a dialogue box is shown which says that

Runtime Error!
program: C:\Program Files\java\jre 1.5.0_12\bin\javaw.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information

Can some one please tell me what these errors are and how to eliminate them?

--

Thanks and Regards,
Kavita Gangal