[Swarm-Support] Averager bug

From: Diego Corredor
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Averager bug
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:10:18 -0500

Hi Swarmers:

I am using an averager in Java Swarm. When I calculate the average
size of the agents, it equals the one I have been calculating
manually. However, when I try to calculate the minimum size, it
differs from the one I was calculating by myself.

According to the stupidModel 8, the standard distribution of Java
Swarm has a bug in the averager.

I would like to know if the bug in the averager has something to do
with the difference I am obtaining, or it is just something wrong in
my script.

Thanks,

Diego Corredor