Re: [Swarm-Support] Query regarding plotting a graph in Swarm.

From: Kavita Gangal
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Query regarding plotting a graph in Swarm.
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:05:30 +0530

Hello,

I don't know how to convert formats i.e. converting input files from Unix to DOS format.

I'll explain my problem again:
I need to plot population (i.e. the number of elements in a list) vs timeline.
I tried using the following two methods of the EZGraph :createCountSequence$withFeedFrom$andSelector and createSequence$withFeedFrom$andSelector.
While debugging both the times the control came to the _update_ method and execution stopped at this statement : populationGraph.step();
And it is producing a java error which says following:
#
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x100d417c, pid=3068, tid=4060
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_12-b04 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [javaswarm.dll+0xd417c]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as hs_err_pid3068.log
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

Can someone please explain 2 things:
1. Why this error is getting produced?
2. How do the methods work exactly?

On 8/23/07, Steve Railsback < address@hidden> wrote:
Kavita Gangal wrote:
> Hello,
> I found the Stupid_Cell.Data
> I included that file in the project. after running the file it shows the
> control panel but when you pres start then it displays messages as follows:

Might this be a DOS vs. Unix file format problem? Do you know how to
convert formats?

Steve