[Swarm-Support] Re:model

From: yuefengch
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Re:model
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 15:08:43 +0800 (CST)

hello,
   In my model I want to develop a 3 dimension continous space(don't consider display). Then put many cubes into it and let agent move into it like discrete2d.I hope this space reach double precision and can hold cube and locate agent. I meet trouble in this problem and want to get help. Meanwhile I think my job is a supplement to swarm space.
   Now I suppose my program such as:
@interface agent:SwarmObject  //define agent
{int worldXSize,worldYSize,worldZSize;
double xPos,yPos,zPos;
id <world> aWorld;
}
-step(); //move along line and location into world
@end

@interface world:SwarmObject
{int worldXSize,worldYSize,worldZSize;
}
-putObjectatX:(double)xPos Y:(double)yPos Z:(double)zPos;
    I want to know whether my program realize? can world class supply my ideal function?
    thank you

                       yuefengch

你 玩 过 大 富 翁 吗?超 人 气 梦 幻 西 游 版 大 富 翁,点 击 免 费 试 玩 >>