[Swarm-Support] eclipse issue

From: mckays
Subject: [Swarm-Support] eclipse issue
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 22:36:43 -0400

All-

I am running java swarm from eclipse.  I have installed it on an XP and Vista
machine.  Both times I run into the same error when I run stupidbug model:

Exception caught: no javaswarm in java.library.path
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin()Ljava/lang/Object;
        at swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin(Native Method)
        at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:39)
        at stupidModel_1.StartStupidModel.main(StartStupidModel.java:23)
line 23 of StartStupidModel
Globals.env.initSwarm ("StupidModel", "2.2", "address@hidden", args);

If anyone has any suggestions of places to start looking please let me know.
Thanks

Shawn