Re: [Swarm-Support] Re:Support Digest, Vol 41, Issue 11

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Re:Support Digest, Vol 41, Issue 11
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 22:25:08 -0700

yuefengch wrote:
In my program a space don't hold two kinds of object,namely two list. I want to know whether a space(grid) don't hold two lists of object? If it is possible where I can get a example?
In any example where you see any kind of object stored in a grid (say a heatbug), it's safe and reasonable to replace that object with an instance of a List, which itself is an object. Or if you want two lists make a container class with two instance variables which are assigned two separate Lists and then store the instance of the container in the cell.

Marcus